Looking for veterinary services in Lewisville, TX?
Timber Valley Pet Hospital offers a wide range of veterinary services for pets in the following areas:
- Pet preventive care packages for puppies, kittens, adult dogs, adult cats, and senior pets. Each includes a comprehensive physical exam with Dr. Gray or one of his Associate Veterinarians, as well as a series of vaccinations, tests, and deworming as needed.
- Animal medical services for diagnosing and treating health conditions. We have digital imaging technology in house which results in better diagnostic analysis and more timely decisions about patient care. We also have ultrasonography which provides detailed information about internal organs and tissues.
- Pet surgery including spay, neuter, growth removal, orthopedic, and many others.
- Pet dental cleanings and treatment to avoid serious dental diseases. We use a Nomad Pro2 portable dental x-ray unit to enhance our dental diagnostic capabilities.
- Low level laser therapy to treat acute injuries, chronic neck and back pain, arthritis and osteoarthritis; lumbo-sacral disease; and to reduce post-surgical pain.
If you’re ready to see our expert veterinary team in Lewisville, TX, call Timber Valley Pet Hospital today at (972) 221-5532 or request an appointment on our website now. We look forward to serving you!